HOME OF MERCY IS GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION
OBJECTIVE OF NJC HOME OF MERCY Located in Kampala Uganda
- To provide a good home environment for orphans.
- To provide good health meals and clean water to orphans and vulnerable families.
- To ensure that children's rights are respected.
- To facilitate the orphans/needy children sponsorship programs hence providing opportunities for children to go to school.
- To supply clothes, shoes, hygiene items etc for every child with out discrimination.
- To empower every child to develop their talents, skills and knowledge of the world around them.
- To raise farm animals for food supplies as well as education for children to learn how to care for animals.
- To teach the children and the community the word of God as we are a Christian organization.
- To look for support materially and financially so that the organization achieve its objectives.
- To be transparent with financial records for the purpose of being accountable to our donors as well as the government of Uganda
- And others more
- To reach to the communities and teach them the word of God.
- To raise funds to do charity work towards our neighbors who are in need.
- To fight against the spread of HIV/AIDS such as educating people on the prevention and caring of the sick ones etc
- To provide counseling services to vulnerable people and the orphans/needy in different parts of the country.
- To teach families how to fight against poverty through teaching them good farming methods, providing to them good quality seeds and after their harvest they also provide good quality seeds to other needy families.
- To teach families how to fight against poverty through teaching them how to raise animals for both home consumption and sell
- And others more
SICKKE CELL PATIENT
Her name is jamimah she is a 12 year old girl, she could not walk, talk because she could not access any treatment due to poverty she was in a lot of pain, she could cry day and night but one day God answered our prayers. good Samaritan doneted and we were able to finance her treatment and the good news is jamimah she is receiving treatment and she is now learning to walk and talk